Rane Aria

Just reading, drawing,crocheting and enjoying naps

The BookLikes Tag

Been tagged by the always awesome Murder by Death (*´∀`*)ノ♪ and here we go!

1. What was the last book you marked as 'Read'?

The Secret Bluestocking by Alicia Quigley

2. What are you 'Currently Reading'?

Matched Pairs by Elizabeth Mansfield

3. What was the last book you marked as 'To-Read'?

Knave's Gambit by Margaret Summerville

4. What book do you plan to read next?

I never know. I tend to go with how am feeling at the time, the phase of the moon or even what cover looks the prettiest

5. Do you use the star rating system?

Yes, like the grading system in school, I tend to view the star rating system in the same light with a 3 star still good in my view.

6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?

Yes, with 160 books.

I never know what the year ahead has plan for me so I tend to take take a challenge I feel I can handle.

7. Do you have a wishlist?

Yup, but it tends to be more of a finder's list. Many books I come across tend to be OOPs or haven't been released in ebook format yet. So I keep tabs on books I truly want and search for them later on.

8. What book do you want to buy next?

Captured by Love by Jody Hedlund

I adore Hedlund's works I'm looking forward to her newest

9. Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
― Mother Teresa

“When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”
― Desiderius Erasmus

“Because you are defined not by life's imperfect moments, but by your reaction to them. And because there is joy in embracing - rather than running from - the utter absurdity of life.”
― Jenny Lawson, Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen

“In short? It is exhausting being me. Pretending to be normal is draining and requires amazing amounts of energy and Xanax.”
― Jenny Lawson, Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir

10. Who are your favorite authors?

Carla Kelly, Elizabeth Hoyt, Louise Allen, Julianne Donaldson, Jody Hedlund, Heather Blake, Mary Balogh, Rob Thurman,Kevin Hearne, Georgette Heyer,Sofie Kelly

11. Have you joined any groups?

Not recently

12. Are there any questions you'd like to add to this tag?

What is your (to whomever is reading this also) Favorite Eponymous Laws & Phenomena?

Example and one of my favorites: Sturgeon’s law – “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

12.1. Are you more of a personal book reader or a library reader?

Personal, I tend to be a picky reader sometimes and when I wanna read a book I'll just buy it and KEEP IT! I do love my library as they do cater to my history side.

I don't know whose been tagged by this or not. If you've been tagged already -I'm sorry- but if not I'll looking forward to your answers ^_^

Kagama