Rane Aria

Just reading, drawing,crocheting and enjoying naps

Day 01 of 30 Day Book Challenge

Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley

Day 01- Best book you read last year:

""I think about a piece I could do. A girl shaped like lightning in the sky and a guy on the ground with a lightning rod trying to catch her."

At the cusp of adulthood we come to our first crossroads of our adult life out of high school. The world lay at our feet and we only have to decide which road we will take. It may not be the right road or the easy road but it's the road we choose to take.

In Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley the author did an excellent job of showing this and the road blocks young adults face, while doing it all in a small time span of one very amazing night.

All the characters had their quirks, their narrow out look on love, their disability  and their humor that seem to reach inside any person who was that age.

It swirling all around art and finding the meaning behind not only the reason but the emotion of art and how it can anchor us, free us and open our eyes to something more around us or a deeper connection through one another.

Source: http://queenlibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/graffiti-moon-by-cath-crowley.html